Terms and Conditions
1. This website is operated by ‘thecbdplace’. Terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ‘thecbdplace’ where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
1. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
2.In order to contract with ‘thecbdplace’ you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. ‘thecbdplace’ retains the right to refuse any request made by you
3. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
6. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
7. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
8. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
9. Orders placed on weekends may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday.
10. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for the cost of returning the items.
11. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
12. ‘thecbdplace’ shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
13. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and ‘thecbdplace’ whether written or oral.
16. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
17. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
18. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must
not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Products listed on ‘thecbdplace’ website are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18.
This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. Products ‘thecbdplace’ website are the supplemental dietary products. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.