1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by ‘thecbdplace’.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, no seals broken, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Where you would like to return a product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If you purchased an item with a discount voucher we will only refund the amount paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).